Canada's top PR Agency, Strategic Objectives partnered with Node to kick-start the co-living conversation in Canada, while launching the international developer’s new project, and establishing them as an industry pioneer
London UK-based co-living leader, Node, is recognized around the world for successfully implementing its new age take on shared living. Node specializes in creating beautifully designed apartments with communal spaces, and fostering authentic community life — all designed to ease the housing crisis for urban professionals, creatives, and entrepreneurs working in increasingly unaffordable cities. At its core, co-living embraces three goals — cost, convenience and community, and Node will make its Canadian debut, offering trendy, fully furnished, plug-and-play apartments to young professionals in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario in early 2021
The opportunity? Co-living is relatively unknown in Canada, and for those familiar with similar models in the US, the idea often carries a less-than-premium, hacker-house stigma.
- Launch the Node brand in Canada: establish mass market awareness, own the national conversation about co-living
- Challenge and disrupt the traditional condo market and negative perceptions of co-living, positioning Node as a better alternative
- Establish Node as a catalyst for change and trailblazer while laying the groundwork for brand building and the Canadian launch in Kitchener-Waterloo
- Position Node and its founder, Anil Khera, as the voice and principal thought leader in the co-living movement
Strategic Objectives’ national media relations program to announce its first Canadian location established Node as a leader in Canadian co-living, and positioned Anil Khera as a knowledgeable, industry entrepreneur.
What We Did
- Educated and informed media, influencers and consumers
- Engaged and facilitated story-telling with Canadian media spanning lifestyle, real estate, business, entrepreneurship, and local beats
- Secured features with local publications in Kitchener-Waterloo
- Conducted a remote media tour for Node founder Anil Khera in London, UK with Canadian TV, radio, and print journalists
- Monitored co-living and rental news to provide relevant commentary and position Node as an active, participating member of the co-living discussion
- $0.0007 cost-per-contact
We’re great listeners
Let's talk about your goals, your consumers, and how we'll connect the two.