Grafton Apparel, with 164+ stores across Canada, has suited Canadian men for more than 100 years. They challenged Strategic Objectives, Canada's top Public Relations Firm, to make big news for the reintroduction of its three iconic retail brands: Tip Top, George Richards and Mr. Big & Tall, at a February VIP Spring Media Preview in Toronto. Our mission was to showcase Tip Top’s fresh, modern take on menswear while shining a light on Grafton’s two other retail brands at a special event attended by the city’s mainstream, digital, and social media key influencers.
Rejuvenate, reposition 100-year-old brand as a leader in modern Canadian menswear
- Leverage Tip Top’s brand reinvention to support the entire Grafton Apparel portfolio, presenting options for every body, budget and style
- Position Tip Top as a modern, stylish and approachable brand by highlighting its revamped product selection, technology-driven performance fabrics and newly designed concept stores
- Boost brand recognition and positive brand affiliation for Tip Top, George Richards and Mr. Big & Tall
- Reconnect and establish new relationships with key lifestyle media, bloggers and influencers
- Generate positive branded coverage in lifestyle publications, including online and social media
An Event Tailored for Success
Our packed-out media event presented a new vision of timeless wardrobe staples, positioning Grafton Apparel retailers as destinations worth rediscovering. It earned high praise from Toronto’s media influencers and top tastemakers, and generated copious, positive posts and stories showcasing the hottest trends to get Canadian men all #SuitedForSpring.
What we did:
- Designed and hosted exclusive VIP media preview to reveal Grafton Apparel’s brand evolutions, complete with trending looks and head to toe solutions that will keep men #LookingTipTop for Spring
- Staged onsite monogramming services for personalized media takeaways
- Media and influencer relations
The Perfect Fit
Our #SuitedForSpring event exceeded expectations, surpassed program goals, and successfully positioned Grafton Apparel and its three brands as leading retailers of Canadian menswear.
We’re great listeners
Let's talk about your goals, your consumers, and how we'll connect the two.