Strategic Objectives is Canada’s most award-winning public relations agency. We help brands reimagine what it means to connect with their customers through bold, innovative and original communications strategies – that are also beautifully designed! We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. Someone who is creative, has a keen aesthetic and eye for detail. Someone who loves graphics of all kinds, from packaging to print to infographics and social content creation.
Graphic Design Specialist Role Overview
The Graphic Design Specialist will work across the agency on various clients including food, beauty, automotive, retail, CPG, and not--for-profit, and will have a strong role mentoring the junior design team and bringing new, innovative ideas to the agency’s design work.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Presentation development and design
- Social Media content photography, videography and graphics
- Graphic design for PR campaigns and events
- On-site event photography/videography and editing
- Campaign results videos
- Creating a strong and consistent look for branded projects
- Contributing to creative concept brainstorming sessions
- Developing creative solutions that meet project objectives
Must have experience in (but not limited to):
- Graphic Design (infographics, signage, digital ads, invitations etc.)
- Presentation Design (new business pitches, credentials and result reports)
- Photography, Styling and Editing (lifestyle, flat lays, events, etc.)
- Videography: Filming, Animation and Editing, (events, social media, results highlights, etc.)
- Social Media Content Development
Should be proficient in:
- Microsoft PowerPoint
We’re great listeners
Let's talk about your goals, your consumers, and how we'll connect the two.