Strategic Objectives is searching for a dynamic, creative Graphic Design Specialist to join our award-winning public relations agency team. The successful candidate will produce on-brand graphics, power point presentations and video/photographic content which will appear in internal and external communications programs.
Backed by specialist degree or certificate and 1-2 years of experience, this candidate will collaborate with team members across the agency to conceive and develop creative solutions to advance our visual presentations, digital and social content and help drive business and communications results. The candidate will utilize graphic/creative systems and software, develop social media and web content to successfully contribute to agency success.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Applies expertise in relevant visual design software and systems in order to effectively carry out role (including PowerPoint, Illustrator, Adobe, SLR camera, InDesign, Photoshop, video production and editing tools, etc.).
- Applies creativity and strategic thinking to conceptualize, design and present options for work assigned, stemming from briefings with team members. Assigned work could include power point presentations/reports, event invitations, photo and video content, infographics and video sizzle reels and more.
- Manages multiple work assignments and completes work on time, to a high standard of quality.
- Contributes to brainstorming as a voice at the table representing visual and graphic ideas and innovations
- Contributes to agency culture, values and brand building initiatives (i.e. providing ideas/content for SO social channels, website inclusions and SOAR diversity and inclusion committee).
- A team player who "pitches in" to help peers to drive business success.
- A positive collaborator and multi-tasker with a “can-do” attitude.
- Confident in verbalizing ideas, comments and recommendations
- Must have a strong command of the English written word
- Able to effectively manage constructive feedback on work output to deliver successful results.
- Strong ability to juggle tasks, without becoming overwhelmed
- Strong sense of urgency
- Able to think on one’s feet in the face of unforeseen circumstances.
- Committed to self-improvement and development.
- Interested in learning and contributing to the advance of public relations
- Digital media, communications, graphic design, or equivalent degree/certificate/certification.
- 1-2 years graphic experience in an agency and/or corporate environment or servicing them.
Digital Applications Knowledge
- SLR camera
- Photography (for social/web or internal use)
- Video production and editing tools
- Social media channels and functionality (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn)
We’re great listeners
Let's talk about your goals, your consumers, and how we'll connect the two.