Bilingual Consultant Overview
Strategic Objectives has an in-house bilingual team, working and communicating primarily in French. We are committed to mentoring PR professionals to support and grow our thriving industry. We provide opportunities to work on unique and memorable campaigns, while receiving industry-leading training and expertise. The Bilingual PR Consultant should have excellent written and verbal French communication skills and a keen sense of what makes compelling news. Our Consultants are responsible for juggling multiple projects simultaneously, such as planning media and experiential events, supporting influencer campaigns, developing media materials and pitch letters, and participating in digital and social initiatives from community management to content creation.
The right candidate will have a minimum of two years PR experience, agency preferred.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Establishing and growing relationships with Quebec-based media, bloggers and influencers, pitching stories and securing branded client coverage
- Monitoring media and industry news, tracking media coverage, reporting metrics and results
- Supporting teams in the development of innovative, research-based initiatives and programs, and performing research and market analysis, with a focus on the Quebec market
- Developing and updating Quebec media lists and management of French-speaking media contact database
- Supporting teams at virtual media and experiential events, activations and media tours
- Assisting in the development of French media materials including media alerts, press releases, fact sheets, media kits and co-promotion scripts
- Contributing ideas in company brainstorm sessions, with a focus on the Quebec market
- Developing client communications and weekly results reports in French, learning how to effectively deliver top client service
- Conducting social media listening and monitoring using appropriate analytics tools, developing reports and industry insights
- Strong command and understanding of written and verbal English & French language
- University degree. PR, social media or digital marketing certificate an asset
- 2+ years agency experience
Digital Applications Knowledge
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Social media channels and functionality (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn)
We’re great listeners
Let's talk about your goals, your consumers, and how we'll connect the two.