Strategic Objectives is Canada’s leading public relations agency. We help brands reimagine what is means to connect with their customers through bold, innovative and original communications strategies that deliver real-world results.
We approach every project with ferocious curiosity to develop multi-faceted programs across various mediums including social media, influencer marketing, events, experiential activations and media relations that meet our clients’ business objectives.
We’re looking for the next PR star to join our ever-growing team. Someone who is bold, bright, creative and passionate. Someone who tackles the impossible with poise. Someone who’s a big thinker and collaborative team player.
PR Coordinator Role Overview
The PR Coordinator will assist accounts across the agency with the coordination and execution of Public Relations, Experiential, Influencer and Social/Digital projects, working under the supervision of multiple account leads.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Media List Development and Management
- Media, Blogger and Influencer Relations
- Establish, Maintain and Grow Relationships with Media, Bloggers and Influencers across Canada
- Media Tour Negotiation, Coordination and Attendance
- Coverage Monitoring, Tracking, Analysis and Reporting
- Influencer Research, Identification and Negotiation
- Event Coordination, Organization and Attendance
- Supplier Identification, Negotiation and Liaison
- Social Media Content Development and Community Management
- Social Listening, Monitoring and Reporting
- Research and Analysis
- Brainstorm Participation
- Proactive Identification of Industry/Competitor News, Events and Trends
- Presentation Development
- Draft Communications Materials (News Releases, Media Alerts, Fact Sheets, Pitch Notes, etc.)
- Overall Project and Team Support
Professional Skills Include (but not limited to):
- Takes Initiative
- Positive, Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Team Player
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Thrives in Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Committed to Delivering Personal Best
- University Degree
- Working Experience (Agency is an Asset)
- Driver’s License
We’re great listeners
Let's talk about your goals, your consumers, and how we'll connect the two.