Are you looking to ramp up your career in public relations and collaborate with some of the most celebrated PR pros in Canada? We want you to join our team!
Strategic Objectives, Canada’s most award-winning PR team, is headquartered in Toronto and always on the look-out for public relations professionals who think outside the box, thrive on smart ideas and better solutions, and would delight in delivering the very best service to our clients, including numerous world-leading brands.
See our current opportunities below:
Strategic Objectives, Canada’s most award-winning PR agency, is searching for a Social Media Account Manager — a strong social media professional who thinks outside the box, thrives on smart ideas and better solutions, and would delight in delivering the very best service to our clients, including numerous world-leading brands.
You have outstanding social media chops and will build and execute social media strategies, while providing guidance and best practices to our team. You are someone who dares to imagine fresh, new ways to make news, engage consumers, influencers and build reputation. We love big thinkers and reward high performance. You are an experienced, inspiring, can-do social media pro and love to create and execute results-driven programs for retail, lifestyle, fashion, home decor and consumer brands.
Agency experience is a must! You have managed campaigns, projects, budgets, colleagues, and client relationships. You are curious and crave learning. You are a high-performance individual who wants to advance excellence in social media communication in Canada, and knock it out of the park by doing your best.
If you are an adventurous social media professional with a minimum four years experience, this may be the ideal position for you.
Requirements of Role:
- 4-5 years’ experience in a Social Media, Public Relations or Marketing Communications agency
- University degree in Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Valid Drivers license (G class)
- Understanding of multi-platform approach
- Solid understanding and experience with social media
- Experience with retail, lifestyle, fashion, home decor and consumer clients an asset
- Build and execute social media strategies through social listening and competitor reviews
- Social Content/Community Management
- Develop/review content calendars
- Influencer Relations
- Identify industry benchmarks
- Contributes to social paid amplification strategies
- Oversees social media listening and research
- Understanding and management of analytics
- Capabilities in booking social media advertising
- Supports social/digital crisis management
How to apply: Got the right stuff to join our SOcial PR Team? Please forward your cover letter and resume. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here we grow again! Strategic Objectives is searching for a dynamic Senior Consultant to join our PR team. You have at least three years’ proven consumer brand PR agency experience. You revel in fresh, original ways to make news; engage and influence consumers; and build and protect reputation. You believe in doing social good and in helping brands and organizations advance positive change.
You are a confident and collaborative project manager, provide stellar client service, run programs on-time and on-budget, and aspire to lead and mentor teammates. You are an experienced, can-do PR pro, with social and digital experience, who can conceive and implement results-driven programs for our diverse range of lifestyle brand clients.
If you want to advance excellence in PR and Communication in Canada and learn with the best at Canada’s most award-winning PR agency - we want to hear from you.
Our beautiful, bright offices are located in downtown Toronto and the perfect place to hone your career in communications.
We love big thinkers and reward high performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Convincing experienced communicator
- Team player and leader
- Strategy development
- Project and budget manager
- Excellent writing
- Media and blogger relations
- Digital PR & Social Media
- Confident presenter and advisor
- Issues/crisis management
- Enthusiastic, optimistic
- Committed to having fun at work
- Want to make a difference
- Have a University degree, driver’s license and are a proud resident of Canada
Please apply by sending your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
Internship Description: Learn from the best and enjoy an outstanding paid PR internship experience.
Learning opportunities, responsibilities and expectations:
- Team Support
- Environmental Scanning, Analysis and Evaluation
- Media and Blogger Relations
- Social Media and Editorial Services
- Events and Experiences
- Campaign Development
Skills and abilities required:
- Graduating university/college student or recent graduate: PR, Communications, Journalism, Arts
- Multi-tasker, organized, attention to detail, loves a challenge
- Team player with initiative
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Social Media Savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Intern must be available:
Monday-Friday. Special events and activations may be outside traditional business hours. Office is accessible by public transportation and a driver’s license is an asset.
How to apply:
If you are looking for a PR adventure that will inspire you to develop a career in PR, please get in touch and share your cover letter and resume. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org