Are you looking to ramp up your career in public relations and collaborate with some of the most celebrated PR pros in Canada? We want you to join our team!
Strategic Objectives, Canada’s most award-winning PR team, is headquartered in Toronto and always on the look-out for public relations professionals who think outside the box, thrive on smart ideas and better solutions, and would delight in delivering the very best service to our clients, including numerous world-leading brands.
See our current opportunities below:
Strategic Objectives is looking for a digital and social PR Star!
If you have social and PR experience and want to join a team where you’ll be mentored as you work collaboratively with passionate and experienced Social PR Pros, we want to hear from you!
Here’s a sample of what you’ll do:
- Social media support: creating/executing engaging content
- Social and traditional media coverage analysis and reporting
- Media, blogger and influencer relations
- Event coordination
- And more!
If this sounds like a position for you, please get in touch.
Please note, University Degree and driver’s license required.
Strategic Objectives is Canada’s most award-winning public relations agency. We help brands reimagine what is means to connect with their customers through bold, innovative and original communications strategies that deliver real-world results.
We approach every project with ferocious curiosity to develop multi-faceted programs across various mediums including social media, influencer marketing, events, experiential activations and media relations that meet our clients’ business objectives.
We’re looking for our next bilingual (French and English) PR star to join our ever-growing team. Someone who is bold, bright, creative and passionate. Someone who tackles the impossible with poise. Someone who’s a big thinker and collaborative team player.
The Bilingual PR Coordinator will assist accounts across the agency with the coordination and execution of Public Relations, Experiential, Influencer and Social/Digital projects within the Quebec market, working under the supervision of multiple account leads.
- Media List Development and Management
- Media, Blogger and Influencer Relations
- Establish, Maintain and Grow Relationships with Quebec-Based Media, Bloggers and Influencers
- Media Tour Negotiation, Coordination and Attendance
- Coverage Monitoring, Tracking, Analysis and Reporting
- Influencer Research, Identification and Negotiation
- Event Coordination, Organization and Attendance
- Supplier Identification, Negotiation and Liaison
- Social Media Content Development and Community Management
- Social Listening, Monitoring and Reporting
- Research and Analysis
- Brainstorm Participation
- Proactive Identification of Industry/Competitor News, Events and Trends Relevant to Quebec Market
- Presentation Development
- Draft Communications Materials (News Releases, Media Alerts, Fact Sheets, Pitch Notes, etc.)
- Day-to-day Translation Support
- Overall Project and Team Support
- Takes Initiative
- Positive, Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Team Player
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Thrives in Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Committed to Delivering Personal Best
- University Degree
- One Year Working Experience (Agency is an Asset)
- Driver’s License
If this sounds like the right position for you or a friend, please get in touch: JoinUs@strategicobjectives.co
Here we grow again! Strategic Objectives is searching for dynamic talent to join our team. You have at least three years’ proven consumer brand PR agency experience. You revel in fresh, original ways to make news; engage and influence consumers; and build and protect reputation. You also have proven expertise in both influencer and experiential marketing campaigns. You want to help brands and organizations advance their success, and you want to contribute to positive social change.
You are communications pro with social and digital experience, who will provide stellar client service, and conceive and implement results-driven programs for our diverse range of lifestyle brand clients.
If you want to advance your career and collaborate with the best at Canada’s most award-winning PR agency - we want to hear from you.
Our beautiful, bright offices are located in downtown Toronto and the perfect place to hone your career in communications.
We love big thinkers and reward high performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Convincing experienced communicator
- Team player
- Trusted communications advisor
- Project manager
- Excellent writer
- Inspiring presenter
- Media and blogger relations
- Influencer Marketing
- Digital PR & Social Media
- Events and Experiential Activations
- Paid amplification programs
- Issues/crisis management
- Positive and optimistic
- Curious, creative and courageous
- Committed to having fun at work
- Want to make a difference
- Have a University degree, driver’s license and are a proud resident of Canada
Please apply by sending your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org